Careers at The Campus
The Campus is always looking for energetic, nurturing and professional teachers!
Why Work at The Campus?
Above Market Wages
Discount on Tuition
A Comfortable, Friendly, Team-Oriented Environment
Floating Teacher (Full Time; Hours TBD; M-F)
Flexible, energetic, nurturing, and team-oriented attitude is a MUST
Strong leadership skills; takes initiative
1. All employment candidates must fill out an application here.
2. Three Character Reference Forms must be faxed to 513-489-9761,
emailed to email@example.com or mailed to The Campus at Kids First:
The Campus at Kids First
c/o Beth Harper
7900 E Kemper Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45249
Character Reference Forms can be obtained here.
3. Send a resume, with contact information, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If selected to move on to the next phase in the hiring process, we will schedule a phone interview via email.
5. If invited in for a face-to-face interview, we ask that you please dedicate one hour of time.
6. The final phase of our hiring process is an Observational Interview in which you are invited in to work directly
with our Campus students for roughly 45 minutes.